Interested in discovering the rich flavors of Arizona’s Verde Valley wine region, but wanting to do it in style? This tour will get your blood pumping in the morning, then you can feel good about your day as you relax and sip your way back to Sedona at some of the best wineries in the valley. Wineries we typically visit include Alcantara Vineyards, Page Springs Cellars, Oak Creek Vinyards, Javelina Leap Vineyards and Chateau Tumbleweed Winery. You can choose which two you visit, or we’ll choose for you! (Dependent on operating hours/crowds)
• Professional guide instruction for all rock climbing activities (AMGA Certified)
• all equipment required for rock climbing (climbing shoes, harness, helmet, belay/rappel device), paddleboarding or kayaking (dependent on selection)
• all transportation during your tour, departures available from Sedona/Cottonwood/Camp Verde/Prescott/Cordes Lakes. Hotel pickup available!
• two wine tastings per person (4-5 pours per tasting) at wineries in the Verde Valley (Cottonwood/Cornville/Clarkdale) And YES, TASTING FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE!
• water bottles for drinking throughout the day
• restaurant lunch (we will stop in Jerome, AZ for lunch with a view!)
• knowledge and expertise of local culture
• friendly attitudes!
What’s Not Included
• Travel to/from pickup location before and after tour (in other words, we only provide transport DURING the tour)
• breakfast/dinner. Come will a full belly, but a strong appetite for ADVENTURE!
• personal items and equipment for hiking/outdoor activities (appropriate clothing and footwear, for more info see “What To Bring” tab)
• travel/health/life insurance
• guide gratuities (15 – 20% recommended per U.S. standard practice)
If cancelled greater than 24 hours prior to tour departure, a full refund will be issued. Inside 24 hours only 50% of payment will be refunded.