Discover the breweries of Sedona on this 3 hour craft beer tour. We’ll visit the Oak Creek Brewery & Grill at Tlaqepaque Village, where afterwards you can spend a little time exploring the beautiful spanish-style village with its arches, fountains and mosaics. Then we will head to Sedona Beer Company for our second flight. Afterwards, feel free to hang out and grab a pint and enjoy some of the games on the patio! When you’re done, we’ll head back to the pickup location to wrap up the evening.
Departures available from 12 noon – 5 pm
A $25 surcharge will be added per person for pickups more than 30 minutes from Sedona.
• Transportation from Sedona/Cottonwood/Camp Verde to the breweries.
• knowledgeable local guide
• two beer flights per person (4-5 pours per tasting). YES, TASTING FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE!
• water bottles for drinking throughout the tour
• friendly attitudes!
What’s Not Included
• Travel to/from pickup location before and after tour
• travel/health/life insurance
• guide gratuities (15 – 20% recommended)
If cancelled greater than 24 hours prior to tour departure, a full refund will be issued. Inside 24 hours only 50% of payment will be refunded.