Interested in discovering some of the local beers of central Arizona, and wanting to do it in style? This tour will get your blood pumping in the morning, then you can feel good about your day as you relax and sip your way back to Sedona at some of the best local breweries in the valley. Breweries we typically visit include THAT Brewery, Oak Creek Brewing or Sedona Beer Company. (Two of these)
• Professional guide instruction for all rock climbing activities (AMGA certified)
• all equipment required for rock climbing (climbing shoes, harness, helmet, belay/rappel device), paddleboarding or kayaking (dependent on selection)
• transportation to and from Sedona/Cottonwood/Camp Verde/Prescott during tour
• two beer tastings/flights per person (4-5 pours per tasting). And YES, TASTING FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE!
• water bottles for drinking throughout the day
• restaurant lunch (we will stop in Jerome, AZ for lunch with a view!)
• knowledge and expertise of local culture
• friendly attitudes!
What’s Not Included
• Travel to/from pickup location before and after tour (in other words, we don’t pay for your plane ticket!)
• breakfast/dinner. Come will a full belly, but a strong appetite for ADVENTURE!
• personal items and equipment for hiking/outdoor activities (appropriate clothing and footwear, for more info see “What To Bring” tab)
• travel/health/life insurance
• guide gratuities (15 – 20% recommended per U.S. standard practice)
If cancelled greater than 24 hours prior to tour departure, a full refund will be issued. Inside 24 hours only 50% of payment will be refunded.