Do you drink before rock climbing?
- Of course not! Our insurance would definitely not cover that level of extreme awesomeness.
Do I need to know how to rock climb/paddleboard?
- Nope! We’ll teach you everything you need to know, as well as provide the equipment you’ll need to participate.
Does the tour price include travel?
- The tour price includes all ground transportation during the tour, but does not include any travel required to reach the pickup location before the start of the tour, or to return home from the drop off location afterwards.
Are meals included?
- Lunch is included. Dinner is not, because we will be stopping at multiple wineries/breweries around that time and want you to be able to choose which awesome dishes sound best to you!
What if I don’t want to climb?
- No problem! We offer a variety of activity options so that you can form the tour YOU want! Chose from hiking, paddleboarding or rappeling as alternate options. Just be aware that everyone in your party will need to participate in the same activity, so if you want to paddleboard, make sure everyone else is down to paddleboard!
So you have liability insurance?
- Yes, the areas we are permitted to climb/hike in require $1M per occurrence, so that is what we carry.
Can my 5 year old try rock climbing?
- Unfortunately we are currently only offering tours to people 21 years or older.
How should I dress?
- Check out our “What To Bring” page for more info.
What is your refund policy?
- Up to 48 hours (2 days) before the tour cancellations will be fully refunded. Within 48 hours prior to 7:30am the day of your tour no refund will be issued for cancellation.